Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Janna Improvement Project - Part 2

This is the second and probably last post about the Janna Improvement Project.  I have a confession, I could not finish Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project.  I read until "August - Contemplate Eternity," and  had to stop.   It became clear to me that she and I have very dissimilar personalities and distinct approaches to happiness and life in general.

It's not that I have given up on bettering myself.  I just realize that I cannot compartmentalize the different aspects of myself and my life that I want to improve.  As I mentioned before, I am not one for charts and list-checking.  I am taking the holistic approach, making one decision at a time, trying to fill my life with truth and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment